Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 226

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking)

  1. #91
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Has anybody heard 'BROKEN' by Seether with Amy Lee?
    Way cool song with Ms. Evanescence! Supposed to be from some movie soundtrack!
    Question: She did a Nirvana song once too. Possibly for another film sountrack. Has anyone heard this or anything about it?
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #92
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The String Cheese Incident on the road live

    Atlanta GA

    Birmingham AL..


    JAM JAM JAM JAM JAM

  3. #93
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Ark_Eric Burdon and the Animals
    I Used To Be An Animal_Eric Burdon
    Power Company_Eric Burdon Band
    Last Drive_Eric Burdon and the Fire Dept.

    Going through one of my Eric Burdon phases!
    Such a great voice! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #94
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Allman Brothers vault release#3 live in Macon 1972. Recorded a few months after the passing of Duane, the band played as a 5 piece.
    The greivimg and emotion they played with just shines through...

    They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesdays just as bad, Wednesdays worse and Thursdays oh so sad.
    The eagle fly's on Friday, on Saturday I go out to play on Sunday I go to church kneel down and pray.

  5. #95
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Awesome Charlie! You sure find some interesting stuff!

    Next up for mwah:

    Paul McCartney_Flaming Pie
    The Rutles_Archaeology

    Happy listening folks!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #96
    amusicalguy
    Guest amusicalguy's Avatar

    Post

    I think my musical tastes are a bit different than most of the members here. I love raw 50's rockabilly, 60's garage/folk/psychedelia and pop along with 70's glam/glitter rock, power pop and punk rock, 80's Paisly Underground and garage movement, reggae, dub, and early electronic music...whew! What I'm currently listening to:
    The Thanes - Evolver CD
    Glitterbest - Various Artists CD of obscure 70's glam rock.
    Glitter From The Litter Bin - Various Artists CD of obscure 70's glam rock.
    The Runaways - 1st Album
    Hollywood Brats - 70's British Glam band's only album (circa 1974).
    Suzi Quatro - 1st and Best Of albums.
    New York Dolls - Lonestar Queen CD

  7. #97
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah, amusicalguy sounds like you have a musical collection that I would like to thumb through someday.
    "Why would a person want to read the same newspaper over & over? I feel the same way about music, There is soooo much good music that does not get promoted, I like to search out the stuff that would normally not get heard. Sometimes you win and find a chuck o gold among the debris.

    Roger <font color="red">"Don't call me the Dodger"</font>

  8. #98
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't usually keep up with this thread, so please forgive me if this has already been discussed...

    This is somebody to really keep an eye on...she would do the most amazing cover of Cherie's song "Believe".

    Joss Stone

    1004stone

    Here's an article on her...17 years old, and British. She sounds like a cross between Joplin and Aretha. Wow.
    http://www.popentertainment.com/joss.htm

  9. #99
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yeah rocketmaster,
    I saw Josh Stone on that VH1 Diva's special with Debbie Harry, Cyndi Lauper etc. Powerful voice 4 sure!
    I COULD see her doing BELIEVE as a duet with Cherie!
    That would be awesome!

    BTW...Hey Kama...
    How did you celebrate Debbie's Birthday last week?
    I listened to:

    Plastic Letters
    Eat To The Beat
    Koo Koo
    Def, Dumb and Blonde
    The Curse Of Blondie

    I may have mentioned to you, I'm jez wild about Harry!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    GD

  10. #100
    Inactive Member PinkCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I am new here. Huge Runaways fan, Cherie Currie fan (love you Chainsaw chick, you are awesome and extremely talented)... anyways, I saw this new girl play last night she opened for Sarah Mclaclahn, her name is Butterfly Boucher, my God, she was really good. Just FYI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic